September/11 wines...

6 respuestas
    jose

September/11 wines...

- Lecea Blanco 2010. Bodega Luis Alberto Lecea. DOC Rioja (4-5 EUR)
    Denying myself. This bottle is like the one drank of the preceding vintage. Vividness, spicy, fruit, herbaceous, loooooong. More!

- Tricó 2007. Compañía de Vinos Tricó. DO Rías Baixas (8.9 EUR)
    More! Restrained, perhaps, by the time into the bottle. Fruit and acidity go and come with the breeze rythm. I would do drink more wines from this DO if they were like this one.

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2007. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,5 EUR)
    I like the BNPF within 3-4 years in bottle. This one is great, with everything you expect like grass, fruit, wet white flowers and the acidity making a loooong sip. It looks like it'll last more than a while.

- Jean-Paul Brun Terres Dorées Chardonnay Classic 2009. AOC Beaujolais Blanc
    Mainly refreshing. To be drank by cases. Without looking for the complexity (it has none) it's one of those wines that quench your thirst.

- Pierre Bourée Bourgogne 2008. Pierre Bourée Fils. AOC Bourgogne
    Refreshing! Quenching thirst and one of those wines I should have stored by cases 'just in case' and the corkscrew always ready for thi stuff. Light, red fruit, spicy and tartness. More!

- Château de la Guimonnière 2000. Vignobles Alain Château. AOC Coteau de Layon Chaume (19.89 EUR)
    Many things. Matchstick, lab alcohol, tire, warm latex, honey with lemon, balsamic, petrol, firecracker... Very good.

- La Bota de Manzanilla 22. Equipo Navazos. DO Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
    Direct. Maybe the easiest manzanilla I've tasted of those selected by Equipo Navazos. It began a bit confusing, with its elements talking each by its own side and not in the mood of anything. As days were going by it improved significantly. Everything was tuned and went better and better everyday (7-10 days).

- Jean-Paul Brun Côte de Brouilly 2009. Terres Dorées - Jean-Paul Brun. AOC Beaujolais-Côte de Brouilly (12.94 EUR)
    Why I do drink wine? This wine and a couple of those who I drank first (the preceding Bourée and JPBrun) reminds me why I do drink wine. 'Cos it tastes good! In spite of the fireplace, the metaphysicial, winter quarters, René Descartes; in spite of everything, it does quench your thirst, it's refreshing, it's full of life, it goes with every dish on the table and with everybody around. More!

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2008. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,50 EUR)
    Fattest than preceding vintages. At this very moment it's more on the tropical fruits side than on the usual herbaceous and grass notes. Anyway, it's a very good quaff.

- Canforrales Rosado 2010. Bodegas Campos Reales. DO La Mancha (3 EUR aprox)
    My rosé wine for this summer. Quite enjoyable this rosé and with a great QPR. It's nicely paired with every dish served on this season. First glass doesn't look like anything you'd like, but as soons as it breathes appear its real face. More!

- Ziries 2009. Bodega Lobecasope (San Pablo de Los Montes) (10.5 EUR)
    Not my kind of wine. It looks really nice. It looks light, medium hue… but generally speaking it’s not my kind of wine. Too much chocolate and thickness. No movement, lightness and with the lines and definition I do enjoy

- La Malkerida 2010. Bruno Murciano & David Sampedro. DO Utiel-Requena (6.5 EUR)
    Not bad. I don't use to drink many wines made with bobal grapes. This one is light despite it doesn't look this way. Red chewing-gum and nuts smell, that disappear in minutes. It can be enjoyed in the table.

- Vert de l'Or 2004. Domaine des Baumard. (8.9 EUR)
    So it's a nice verdelho... that really taste as a good verdejo. Far away from maracuya-like verdejos and in the line of freshness, meadows and that herbaceous hints showed by some (good) verdejos. In addition to this it's a slight oily sip. Nice.

Regards,

Jose

jose
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: September/11 wines...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I usually try to drink BNPF among 3-4 years after its release. In fact I use to store the last five vintages. According to my (short) experience 5 years is a sort of a ceiling for this wine. Only 04 vintage and maybe 07 reach it evolving nicely and under 2 years I find them too primary and less interesting than when they grow beyond 2 years in the bottle.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar