Jun/11 wines...

2 respuestas
    jose

Jun/11 wines...

- Les Belles Dames 2007. Pascal Gitton. AOC Sancerre (16.63 EUR)
    Sip by sip. Each one guides you to the next one. Firmness and stone-like acidity that heads to a salty character. Texture that doesn't come neither from the bitterness, nor from the acidity, but maybe from a sort of tanicity. More!

- Pierre Gimonnet Special Club 1999. AOC Champagne. (40 EUR aprox)
    Where were you 12 years ago? And 4 years ago? And yesterday? And tomorrow? Yesterday and tomorrow are today in the glass. Today as always. Sweetly silky. As fresh and vivid as the first day. Electricity. Always.

- Navazos-Niepoort 2009. Equipo Navazos. Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
    Second bottle of this vintage and I do think the same. Clean and enough. If you find it in your glass it's a good quaff, but I don't find the nudge to look for it.

- Jean Paul Brun L'Ancien 2008. AOC Beaujolais (10.77 EUR)
    Red summer wine. This red wine is one of those you can and want to drink without paying attention to the 40 degrees in the street. Lunch or dinner it doesn't matter, bottle goes empty and you only want to uncork the second one. More!

- Patio Blanco 2008. Vinos Cano Zarco. DO La Mancha
    Don't try to understand me, just love me.
    Patio is Patio and Patio Blanco the most of all. Patio Blanco is quite special, different,
    out of any kind of convention. It's its own nature being odd. Anyway I like it in an irrational
    way (despite I enjoyed more the preceding vintage).
    Cinnamon, gunpowder, procession going back to its House, white ground pepper, balsamic,
    bayleaf...

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar