Feb/11 wines...

0 respuestas
    jose

Feb/11 wines...

Less days and more wines?

- G.D. Vajra Langhe Dolcetto D'Alba 2008. Azienda Agricola G.D. Vajra. Dolcetto D'Alba (13,4 EUR)
    Foodwine. That's what happen with this wine. I don't know what to say about it, excepting it's a nice sip to be paired with food and without disturbing the chat.

- Rey Fernando de Castilla, Pedro Ximénez Antique. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (10.3 EUR offer from 34.4 EUR)
    Like any other PX. Sure? Yep, like any other PX. Carob bean, dates, raisin, chocolate, coffee, tobacco, cigars box, dried orange skin... Yep, like any other but in a "Very Improved" version :-) More.

- Colet Navazos Extra Brut 2007. DO Penedés (Aprox 15 EUR)
    Deg. Oct/2010
    Versatile. Nice sparkling wine. Nuts, a very slight oxidative hint and even a touch of honey-like smell. Creamy and fresh. Versatile when paired with food. Nice quaff.

- Michel Lafarge Bourgogne 2007 (15-17 EUR)
    Essential. Everybody looks drop dead gorgeous on big days. Black-ti, make-up and all the fuss. What is really essential is the day-by-day. Wakin up... yawning and not with the best of the moods. The basic wines wines of every winey are the essential ones. I would drink this wine every single day.

- G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2007. Azienda Agricola G.D. Vajra. Barolo (14.9 EUR)
    Correctness. This vintage shows the most kind face. I don't find the mist, the autumn, the fallen leafs of preceding vintages. Quite good with food. Maybe it's so kind.

- Lecea Blanco 2009. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3 EUR aprox)
    Awesome. Quite amazing viura. Sometimes apples, sometimes passion fruit, meadow, fennel bulb, bitterness. When you think it'll be a short wine appears an acidity and savory hints that last for minutes. More! (and please, by cases, spring is coming!)

- Lecea Clarete 2009. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3 EUR aprox)
    Brilliant! This clarete (yes, clarete) is really brilliant. Onion-skin hue, watermelon skin, grapefruit, spicy, long. Yep, excellent and brilliant. This wine shines. Where's it been hidden these years?

- Frederic Cossard, Bedeau, 2008. (17.5 EUR offer from 29.4 EUR)
    Now and always. When a wine shows itself so kind, stimulating... so... this way... makes you feel in the mood to drink it yesterday, today, tomorrow, now and always. More!

- Jean-Paul Brun Chardonnay 2007. AOC Beaujolais (12 EUR aprox)
    Uncork and drink. Cook the dinner, uncork and drink. Clean dishes and empty bottle. Everything is ok.

- Pino, 2008. Bodegas y Viñedos Ponce. DO Manchuela (13.9 EUR offer from 25.9 EUR)
    I'd drink it again for this price. It's a matter of fact that I don't use to drink wines neither of this kind of grape nor from this DO. It find it's a nice wine, creamy like a blackberries yoghourt and medizin/balsamic hints. I'd buy it again for this price, but by no means for the original one.

- Jean-Paul Brun Roussane 2008. Vin de Table. (14 EUR aprox)
    Use to happen with this kind of wines. I can't find my place and theirs. I don't know how to place their
    smell or taste or how should they smell or taste... And in the meantime the bottle goes empty.

- Colet Navazos Reserva Extra Brut 2006. DO Penedés (20 EUR aprox)
    It's only you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8xkqCWLNw / Niña del sur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxnswuZFuFg

I don’t feel comfortable with the first glass of any sparkling wine. The conssecutive glasses are the ones where I find myself. That conssecutive glasses are where I find it savory, maybe salty and camomile tea that makes me think about the summer.

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar