July/10 wines and waiting for having grandsons...

0 respuestas
    jose

July/10 wines and waiting for having grandsons...

to tell them how spanish soccer team won the (first!) World Cup! ;-)

- Tondonia Rosado Crianza 1997. López de Heredia. DOC Rioja (10.95 EUR)
    One in a million Distinguished and outstanding. Subtle, long, elegant. Growing and growing with no end.

- Domaine de L'Ecu. Expression de Granite 2006. Guy Bossard. AOC Muscadet Sèvre-et-Maine (11 EUR)
    Like a sleeveless sweater. Short. Not-much-to-say-quaff. Maybe disappointing. Too early or too late on its drinking window?

- Viña Arana Reserva 2001. Bodega La Rioja Alta, S.A. DOC Rioja (14,35 EUR)
    Changing its clothes. Quite interesting phase. Going from the straight fruit to tertiary hints; tobacco, leather, mushrooms and wet autumn leafs beside the black berries. I don't use to enjoy red wine in summer, nonetheless its light hue and sip makes me feel really good. More.

- Viña Real Blanco Fermentado en Barrica 2008. CVNE. DOC Rioja (5,84 EUR)
    Well... hmmm... ok. A bit boring, isn't it? Touch of bitterness, yellow plum and round-shaped sip. It's not bad... enoughly good maybe.

- Domaine de L'Ecu. Expression de Gneiss 2006. Guy Bossard. AOC Muscadet Sèvre-et-Maine. (10 EUR)
    San Remo Singing Contest... I'm disappointed, 'cos I'd bigger expectations despite it's nice... I'm disappointed 'cos I'd drink a second bottle, but I remember how vibrant was a bottle drank years ago of this wine... I'd bigger expectations for this one. I'm disappointed 'cos my intention was open a bottle of rock'n roll, but it's been a bottle of the San Remo Singing Contest.

- Maximin Grünhaus Herrenberg 1998. Mosel-Saar-Ruwer
    The Garden of Earthly Delights. It's as old as whiskies that begin their interesting life and it's exactly in the same point that first time I drank it two years ago.
    Begin with parmesan hints and then every herb that comes to your mind is into this wine. Everyone. Ample, with that I-don't-know-what-sweet-touch that is fit due to the acidity before it goes to the so much way. More.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar