June/10 and spring storms...

0 respuestas
    jose

June/10 and spring storms...

- Pago del Vicario PV Rosado 2009. Bodegas Pago del Vicario S.L. Vinos de la Tierra de Castilla (5,81 EUR)
    Loyal to the strawberry lolly-pop. Quite similar to preceding vintages, fresch and nice with the strawberry lolly-pop hints. Maybe I miss a nudge of acidity, firmness that I felt years before. Maybe I don't miss the alcohol that you don't feel when smell or sip but at the second glass.

- Artazuri Rosado 2009. Bodegas y Viñedos Artazu. DO Navarra (5 EUR)
    Like '80s pop... Easy, really easy to drink and when you realize you've finished the bottle and a second one if you reach it as well...

- Viña Arana 1970. La Rioja Alta. DOC Rioja
    When time stood still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3lMOb2okKw
    As a brick that has seen a couple of generations. Wasn't it as expected? I do have white hairs as well.
    Meat, cellar, walking along that narrow street, beside the Cathedral. Leather, coffe, cinnamon, a spicy touch.
    A vivid acidity when sipped with a farewell of dust on the track. Alive.

- Muga Rosado 2009. Bodegas Muga. DOC Rioja (4.84 EUR)
    Always back. Despite I find less aromas than preceding vintages it's a quite stimulating quaff and always nice
    when paired with food. More.

- Patio Ensamblaje 2008. DO La Mancha
    Changing as expected. Begins with strong herbaceous hints and hours after disappear absolutely, going to a round-shape wine with blacberries and prunes, but keeping the freshness that looks always surprising in this wine. Sigh... it's annoying to admit that I like it.

- Muga Blanco Fermentado en Barrica 2007. Bodegas Muga. DOC Rioja (7,7 EUR)
    From disappointing to satisfaction. That's life. Only oak when uncorked. Boring. Dull. But hey! hours after it wake up and grows. The oak smell disappear and comes creamy hints, fresh butter, yellow plum and the lack of acidity of the beginning turns into a quite big acidity backbon. I wonder where it goes with more aging.

- Patio Selección 2008. Vinos Cano Zarco, S.L. DO La Mancha.
    Too young, I know. But I can't avoid it. Just a matter of the cat and its curiosity.
    It's quite similar to its brother Ensamblaje, but without trace of herbaceous hints into this one. Round-shape and comfortable around the blackberries and prunes.

- La Bota de Fino 15. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
    No movement since last time. Serious and restrained. With two intense and parallel lines for both aromas and flavours. It reminds me Fino Amontillado Viña AB. Camomile meadow farewell.

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2007. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda
    Is it the current vintage?
    If you don't take a look to the label you would believe it's the current vintage. Citrical smell and flavour, Granny-Smith apple with a salty end.

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar