April/10. A week before the month finish...

2 respuestas
    jose

April/10. A week before the month finish...

Maybe next week will be more hectic, so just in case...

- La Bota de Fino 18 (18 EUR)
    Fitting the waist. Cloth and skin.
    Light, coming from Levante, my first thought. It gets to you and then you discover how ample, long, deep and oily it's. Sunny warmed skin. Intense as the first sip of whisky. Thyme and rosemary parfum.

(While reading 'El Asedio' and humming 'Con las bombas que tiran, los fanfarrones,
    se hacen las gaditanas, tirabuzones...' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMK_yCqKWvo )

- Domaine de Chassorney Saint-Romain "Les Gollardes" 2007. AOC Savigny-lès-Beaune (22.5 EUR in anf off coming from 35.5 EUR)
    … and bitter chocolate. I don’t know why came to my mind first wine from Burgundy I drank. It was nicely paired with bitter chocolate. This from Zamora … the wine… almost sure it was a Passe-tout-grain. It’s been fine this one with the dry and…. tannic? Valrhona chocolate (Abinao). And the wine? It was not so bad. Touch of red fruit, flap of vividness like a fish that has been many time out of the water and a very far reminiscent of herbaceous hints.

- La Ferme du Mont Première Côte 2007. Stéphane Vedeau. AOC Côtes du Rhône. (6.9 EUR)
    Improve on second day. First day it's not more than boooooring, when we arriiiiiive?... I want a Duff!... Second day you find more fruit and really rounded shape tannins. It's not a big thing, but it's enough for the price.

- Hatzidakis Special Cuvée no. 17. Santorini. (12,7 EUR)
    From disaster and catastrophe...
    ... arise stones, smoke, sun, sky and sea. Also pumice, gas lighter and gunpowder, it's mediterranean.

- Assamblage. Colet. DO Penedés (18 EUR)
    Consolidated. Always nice. Dried bakery, redberries, vivid and creamy. Always in the mood for a second bottle.

- Pandora Rosado 2009. Bodegas Latúe. VdT de Castilla
    Strong scent of strawberries chewing-gum and candies at the beginning. Next day it's been turned into redberries. Slight bittenerss that grabs you in the back. I miss a bit more of tartness of acidity. It's fine.

NB: Cellar contacted me in order to taste the wine and to check my opinion. I don't have paid the bottle.

- Charco Las Ánimas CLAN 2007. Bodegas y Viñedos Los Oteros, S.L. DO Tierra de León (8.7 EUR)
    Olives into their salty bath with hints of its own green character. Touch of white ground pepper. Light sip. Bit boring this time.

- Fleurie 2008. Jean-Paul Brun. Appellation Fleurie Contrôlée. (16 EUR)
    Skin. Beautiness and skin are the most deep things in the world. This wine is skin, beautiness, deepness. Beautiness is smooth versus simpleness.

Fresh, vivid, savory... beautiness.

- Allende Blanco 2007. DOC Rioja. (14.9 EUR)
    The Bargueño...
    Fine wood and eucalyptus touch inlaid. Round-shaped edges that avoid any chance of grabbing it.
    The wine? As I'm saying the bargueño...

- Milflores 2009. Bodegas Palacio. DO Rioja. (4.9 EUR)
    Fresh and young. Nicely balanced at this moment. Fresh and vivid fruit with a touch of herbaceous hint. A step further the MC and lighter than the usual young wines. Light maturity. More.

- Las Tabaneras 2007. Angel Pérez Rojo. DO Ribera del Duero (15-20 EUR)
    Shall we triangulate?
    If we draw a line from the Trepat by Carles Andreu and any of the more vivid and
    fresh nice Beaujolais that comes to your mind, then this wine is the third
    vertex of the triangle.
    It looks light and it's a light sip as well (positive adjective for sure!).
    Soft spicy hints and fresh strawberries juice. Lovely! More!

P.S. A different Ribera del Duero does exists beyond Allier and Nevers!!!!

Regards,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Re: April/10. A week before the month finish...

Ver mensaje de jose

José,
    where did you get the Tabaneras?
    Do you know anything about the bodega or the winemaker?

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar