Natural wines? Is there really something such as natural wines?

16 respuestas
    benitosantos
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Natural wines? Is there really something such as natural wines?

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Two weeks ago we had a little argument. what is a natrual wine. you can add natrual products to make the wine better, is it still natural. goma arabica is from a tree, white tannins are from a tree. yeasts are natural. the wine is still natural and organic.

during the last 5 years we have looked for the idea. i have only found one person in taragona, conca de barbera named ramon who has convinced me that there is natrual wine.. if you can the week after alimentaria he will be in barcelona. take the time to try his wines, then i think you will be convinced as well..

benitosantos
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Since 2 days ago i have been fighting with the gods of wine. in europe you must add sulfur to your wines. i didnt know this until 2 days ago. next week when i recieve the legislation i will post it. there are maximum and minimum sulfur levels..

benitosantos
    en respuesta a jose

Ver mensaje de jose

Yes,
    this is true. i was told by the gods of wine from spain about the regulation. i have asked to have approval to try to make a wine in our region without sulfur and was denied based on a european regulation.. this week i will have the regulation and will post it ...

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar