November/09 wines...

0 respuestas
    jose

November/09 wines...

The usual monthly stuff...

- Gure Ahaleginak 2008. Maisu CB. Bizkaiko Txakolina
    It's not so bad. Apple, acidity as backbone and a sort of soap among the towels. No more than
    correctness.

- Mahasti 2008. Basabe Upategia. Bizkaiko Txakolina
    Like the dessert in any road restaurant in the '80s in Spain. Canned pineapple with its juice.
    Up to you.

- Blanco Nieva Fermentado en Barrica 2005. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda.
    Verdejo sponge. You find here all that it's expected; it's not naked but wearing a black tie that makes it to have a nice look at this moment of its life. All the fruit and character according of who it is embedded into a teenager my-fair-gentleman. Much better than I expected.

- Viña Albina Reserva 2001. Bodegas Riojanas. DOC Rioja (6,98 EUR)
    Raw and elementary at this moment of its life. It's better at the next day. Leather, ferrous or maybe bloody touch, tobacco, sour cherries, dry flowers bouquet and wet clay. Savory. I think it's been uncorked too early.

- Al Muvedre 2008. Cía de Vinos de Telmo Rodríguez. DO Alicante (4,22 EUR)
    Good young wine. Hints of raspeberries, balsamic and green notes. Slightly astringent sip. It's not so bad.

- Itsas Mendi 2008. Bodega Itsas Mendi. DO Bizkaiko Txakolina (8.65 EUR)
    Less herbaceous touch and more fruitness than the preceding bottle. It's bubbles yet. Pineapple, and honeylemon candy with no trace of honey at all but the texture feeling when sipped. One of that wines under 10 EUR that I like to drink by bottles.

- La bota de Oloroso 14. "Bota No" (65-70 EUR)
    Long, intense, powerful and delicate, enormous and graceful. Smooth, solid, tight. I feel I'm not able of talking about this wine properly. Let me try again: Long, intense, powerful and delicate, enormous and graceful. Smooth, solid, tight.

- Vatua! Colet. DO Penedés (9-10 EUR)
    I'd the pending task of drinking this wine again. Here and there I've said that I'm fond of Colet wines. I find some of them nice wines and great wines some others. Nonetheless this Vatua! makes me feel really cold and I don't like indifference actually. I think it's a very correct sparkling wine with a nice QPR, but I don't feel it enough. Discreet, maybe, is the word I would use if I have to say something about this wine just using one word.

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar