How nice is the nice Beaujolais!

4 respuestas
    Paco Higón
    en respuesta a jose

Re: How nice is the nice Beaujolais!

Ver mensaje de jose

Well usually Mr. Asimov writes intelligent articles... but here I do not find anything (!?) and the fact is that there is a lot to say about the "good" Beaujolais... After reading Kermit Lynch book (see article in the Spanish side) I have discovered a completely different Beaujolais.. with less than 10º, some "green touches" and a bit more of seriousness than nowadays Beaujolais.... and so on....

jose
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

From my point of view even for winelovers Beuajolais is a kind of beknown-unknown. Everybody knows it due to that oenocrap named B.Noveau and even every winelover knows that there're some other producers doing a different kind of wine overthere. Nonetheless I think that the feeling about Beajolais is a sort of divertment wine, but not a serious one.
    Maybe they need a huge amount of any-critic-points to get into the limelight ;)

Regards,

Jose

Olaf
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I tried some times to say something on the spanish side about Beaujolais... but people think it's all about the Bojo Noveau, and the typical answer is that Spanish MC are better.
    Good Beaujolais is such a nice wine, and almost always at very reasonable prices.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar