Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle

10 respuestas
    RayQ

Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle

OK, this is not an inexpensive wine but I have had the good fortune
    to try various vintages recently.
    The 82 91 and 95 rate among the most wonderful wines I have tasted.
    The southern Rhone has been my favourite region for some time but these classics
    from the north have been a real eye opener.
    These are serious wines and though not cheap are not as expensive as many
    'show' wines from the old and new world.

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Which were the vintage range tasted?
    I do agree with you in the last sentence. There're wines with an unreachable price to me, but that maybe worth the price... Unfortunately a myriad of newcomers bear in mind that from the first vintage they also worth the same price.

Cheers,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Ver mensaje de jose

1982, 1991, 1995 were the vintages tasted Jose.
    The 95 for example is about £45 a bottle (50 euro)
    Many 'oak juice' bottles for that price in Spain Jose ;-)) !!

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Oooops, sorry. I misunderstood your preceding message. I thought that were more vintages on that tasting season that the ones you mentioned.
    Did you find any difference (obviously the age ;) between 82 and 95?

Anyway, 50 EUR notes are the new 10 EUR, isn't it? :^P You're not a serious winery/cellar if your first wine doesn't begin with the price of 50 EUR, 100% new oak ultrapremium and 99 anybody-points :)

Cheers,

Jose

Olaf

La Chapelle may be extremely expensive in Spain. For example at Lavinia. I told them how expensive they had that wine, and of course for them it was the right price. It seems they don't use wine searcher very often. (On line they have the 85 at 352€, while, in Switzerland it's 118€).

I have in mind to order one of these 95... I like Hermitage, and from that producer it is not extremely expensive, even for aged wines.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar