Web issue.

2 respuestas
    jose

Web issue.

Hello,
    each time I post a new TN I finish with an 'Internal Server Error' webpage. Nonetheless the TNs are posted properly.
    On the other hand, weeks ago I sent an e-mail due to a mistyping issue with a couple of wines, but no answer and/or fixing. It's related to the wine Blanco Nieva 2007. The older TN is related to the Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2007 and the newer one is ok. Please, could you be so kind to fix it?
    An extra request. I've typed a TN for the M.Grünhaus https://www.verema.com/en/wine/notes/28606-schubert-39-sche-gutsverw-maximin-grunhaus-riesling-2006 inheriting the values from the spanish side, where appears with 'other country' values. Please, can it be set to Germany...

Thanks and regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar