Sherry at a glance (from JRobinson).

6 respuestas
    Juan Such
    en respuesta a jose

Burgundy glasses for Amontillados

Ver mensaje de jose

Congrats to Jesus Barquin for the great job of explaining the complex world of generosos to outsiders.

Regarding glasses, tonight I have tried Riedel Burgundy glass with La Bota de Amontillado 9 Navazos and certainly was more expressive than my usual basic Riedel glass. These Amontillados need a lot of aireation and a good temperature (14 ºC) to enjoy.

ManuelAguinaga
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Burgundy glasses almost for any....

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

.. yes that´s our experience, nothing better than the nose inside a burgundy glass filled with champagne.... or chenin...or amontillado.. or poiré....or indeed Burgundy

Equipo Navazo is working hard, my congratulations.
    And also to Verema for this new version...

MaJesus
    en respuesta a ManuelAguinaga

Re: Equipos Navazos is smashing ....

Ver mensaje de ManuelAguinaga

... I really really really like every single product that they deliver in the "la bota de" series (but still have a clear preference for their amontillados). Right now I am welcoming myself back to Spain with a superb superb Manzanilla pasada (bota 10, La Guita) ... funny, some few years ago, I only occasionaly drunk generosos and, yeah, fine, but could do without ... now, enjoying these superb wines is one of the greatest pleasures the world of wine can offer ...

MaJesus

RayQ

Jesus and Sherry

He is a fantastic ambassador for Spain's unique wines.
    I must try bigger glasses for finos etc.
    My favourite style remains the PX but if we get a nice hot day over here I may grow to love the fino more !

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar