Verema 2.0 new website is coming

12 respuestas
    Verema

Verema 2.0 new website is coming

Ver mensaje de Verema

Verema.com has developed a new website with new design and new functionalities. Unfortunately, in this English side this could imply that during several days it would be difficult to access all sections of this English side of Verema.

The English version will have the new design and the ranking of the most active users but it will maintain only one Forum, Articles and the Tasting Notes section.

Here you will find an article explaining the new 2.0 website in the Spanish version. It has been translated using Google translate so the quality of the translation is just so so...

http://tinyurl.com/5kbcrp

We apologize for any inconvenience during this transition period.

Verema
    en respuesta a Verema

The migration to the new site starts today at 2pm Spanish time

Ver mensaje de Verema

From 2pm Spanish time (GMT +1) it will be no possible to publish new contents in the old website.

Thanks for your patience and support

RayQ

Re: Verema 2.0 NEW WEBSITE is coming

The new website looks great.
    Thanks for keeping the English side going. It's quiet but a great resource for those of us who use it.

rikiwigley
    en respuesta a Verema

Re: Verema 2.0 NEW WEBSITE is coming

Ver mensaje de Verema

I fully concur Ray. I have been watching the new site since it's creation and enjoying navigating around it. I particularly like the 'news' (or announcements) page and hope to take advantage of some tastings soon particularly as our vinoteca in Vilamarxant has sadly closed.

We may be 'quiet' on this side but the quality is big!

Congratulations to all on a much improved website.

Riki

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar