Are wine critics parasites????

7 respuestas
    rikiwigley
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Wine parasites?

Ver mensaje de jose

Well, if Jancis says so there must be something in it!

I feel this is just a good example of exagerating to make a point.After all wine makers need their parasites as they get lots of free publicity from wine journalists. I suspect it is a minor irritation and someone has to do the job!

Riki

jose
    en respuesta a rikiwigley

But... what’s really the job?

Ver mensaje de rikiwigley

Telling what to drink? Well, it would be a kind of Shangri-La if we accept that’s true, but we have to admit that their wage come from the same wineries that place nice advertising in the magazin they are working for... There’re too many money streams on it, in this ";industry"; to see no other thing that interested actors. But hey! what’s the problem being a parasite? I find none. Every ";biological"; life form has a reason to exist, isn’t it? ;)

Regards,

Jose

suiko
    en respuesta a jose

Re: But... what’s really the job?

Ver mensaje de jose

Particularly in the Internet age, when most of us have become quite skilled at finding endless sources of opinion and taking them all with a large pinch of salt!

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar