Wine Spectator and Spanish Wines

13 respuestas
    jesse1
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: What can I say.....???

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Im curious as to your opinion of the article. I live in BCN but I occasionaly go to Valencia for work. I personally find WS helpful when it comes to restaurants and hotels in Europe.
    jesse

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a jesse1

Ver mensaje de jesse1

Ermmmm, a bit peculiar..... I think that the forget some essential Restaurants.... but it is true that Torrijos, Riff, La Sucursal, Kailuze and Ca Sento are really good options... but I do not know (nor I have references) from Senzone (well in fact I know Cristina, the sumilleuse, a pretty good professional) and I ’slightly’ disagree about recommending Albacar as a must... well at least this restaurant is not in my ’favourites’ list.

Cheers!

MaJesus
    en respuesta a jesse1

Ver mensaje de jesse1

THANKS!!! ... it is always informative to learn how others perceive your city ... I however still see the article full of ";topics about Spaniards"; ... improving from previous ones, that’s true ... and I guess foreigners always hung on topics ... all of us ...

I always (always!) take visitors to the new buildings (I really am a fan of Calatrava architecture, and it is very popular and easy to understand) but I find it a huge (and unfair) simplification to reduce Valencia to Calatrava! (there are so super beautiful buildings!!! I can’t believe it), and even more when he says that ";with the new cuisine came an appreciation for wine"; ... geeeezzzzz ..... we never appreciated wine before new cuisine??? .... as wll as when he says we have dinner at midnight???? ... try, just try ... in any event, I take the article by what it is worth, and it is above average in terms of seriousness (although saying that Maduressa is not available??? ... geeeez ... how very many articles I give for ";true"; and ";informed"; in my naivety?) ... it is nice that they talk about Valencia anyway, and I suscribe all of Paco’s comments ... and, if I had to rate it, I would give it a 7 over 10, for me, a very very good rating.

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar