With my eyes rolling...

6 respuestas
    jesseone
    en respuesta a jose

Re: With my eyes rolling...

Ver mensaje de jose

http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-wine9jan09,1,5095769.story?coll=la-headlines-food&ctrack=4&cset=true

Actually Decanter picked this up from the LA Times..above is the link to read the complete article. Being from California I agreed that the wines have gotten out of control and lost there balance. There too big and alcoholic. Its not uncommon to fine a 15 percent Pinot Noir. But the American market likes these. Won’t change any time soon.

jose
    en respuesta a jesseone

Thanks for the post, but...

Ver mensaje de jesseone

I dare that being member is needed.

The saddest part of this story is that the own wine-maker (not grower this time ;) is not able of drinking his own wine =8-/ Really sad.
    When something goes wrong (usually) there’s not only a guilty. I mean, RP or Peñín (in Spain) or whatever wine critic you chose is not the only guilty person for this situation. The growers, the consultant-flying-wine-makers, and consumers for sure.

Regards,

Jose

suiko
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Fino, Manzanilla, PX.... ;))) (v)

Ver mensaje de jose

:-)

OK, but not only... I’ve had a few 15% South Africans that have been beautifully balanced, and very much old-school rather than Parker-style too.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar