Where buy wines in Barcelona ?

6 respuestas
    MaJesus
    en respuesta a Jandir_Passos

Re: Where buy wines in Barcelona ?

Ver mensaje de Jandir_Passos

Although I am not from Barcelona, I visit often. I have bought wines in these stores:

Lavinia (very pretty)
    El Corte Ingles, Club del Gourmet (a department store)

These are close to each other by the Av. Diagonal. Lavinia is very pretty. Both are expensive

Vila Viniteca (Quim Vila)
    Beautiful store close to the Gothic Quarter, sort of difficult to find, but way worth it. Great selection and good prizes. You can eat delightful gourmet cured meats and cheese in their gourmet store across the street

I have also bought rare catalan wines and cavas 9at very good prizes) in a very very nice store sort of close (by foot) to the train estation (Sants) but I have forgotten its name.

I hope that someone from Barcelona reads this and can give you better indications!

Cheers,

MaJesus

MaJesus
    en respuesta a JordiD

Re: That it is!!

Ver mensaje de JordiD

... that’s the one I bought many interesting wines but could not remember the name! I was most interested in catalan wines that I can not get in other places ... but the selection was impressive, and so were the prizes ... and I usually stay in hotels around Sants, so it really is very convenient ...

maJesus

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar