Pagos Viejos

5 respuestas
    RayQ

Pagos Viejos

Ver mensaje de RayQ

I have just bought the 96 and 01 of this wine from Artadi.
    I’m assuming the 96 is ready to go ?
    Anyone have any experience with this producer ?
    Previous experience restricted to Vinas de Gaín (?) and despite this being rated by people
    I respect it didn’t impress me.
    So fingers crossed for the Pagos !

MaJesus
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: I like it

Ver mensaje de RayQ

... Pagos Viejos is the most affordable of the ";top"; Artadi wines. I buy it now and then and always find it very pleasant and satisfactory. I have not tried any of his ";Very Big Brothers"; (and very expensive too). I do not dislike Vinya el Gain (which, in Spain, is in the sort of cheap range), but I do not buy it very often ... sometimes it is a very decent alternative in a restaurant ... try them and then let us know!

Cheers,

MaJesus

RayQ
    en respuesta a RayQ

Bottle opened

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Well there was only one way to find out and I got the corkscrew in my hand today.
    A bit disappointed to be honest. I found an unpleasant tart edge to it.
    Not a particularly godd length either.
    Perhaps it’s just at a bad stage but if this is an accurate representation I will not be buying again.
    Half of the bottle is in the fridge overnight so maybe there will be some improvement
    (but I doubt it!)

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar