September wines...

7 respuestas
    jose

September wines...

Ver mensaje de jose

After my laptop passed away I lost the August TNs, so there was no post last month. I come back this month...

- Enate Rosado Cabernet Sauvignon 2006. Bodegas Enate. DO Somontano. (about 6 EUR)
    Same good opinion than the preceding bottle. Vivid and with good balance. If nothing else happens it’s my rosé for this summer. Good rcp.

- Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2006. Elaborado y embotellado por Viñedo de Nieva. DO Rueda (6.84 EUR)
    First bottle of this vintage, just as an approach to know how is it in the last days of summer.
    White fruit, mango, slight hint of pineapple, grass in the morning and a touch of anisseed. As nice as usual. Still with bubbles, as I expected. Nonetheless I see the bubbles when I finish my cup, no trace of them when I fill the cup or when I sip it, so it’s good for me. Nice in mouth as well, with a good acidity. Good QPR for a bit more than 6 EUR.

- Castillo de Agüarón 2006. Grandes Vinos y Viñedos S.A. DO Cariñena. (2.15 EUR)
    Where’s the wine I met some vintages ago? Changes in the coupage. An international coupage of grenache and syrah makes a darker hue, thicker in every face of the wine, more rippen wine...
    I miss the 100 % grenache, its vividness and acidity. It’s still a nice wine with a good QPR (about 2.15 EUR), but I enjoyed more in preceding vintages.

- Cuatro Rayas Verdejo 2006. Agrícola Castellana. DO Rueda. (6 EUR aprox)
    Straight wine. Slight smell and flavour of white fruit, soft apple, but overall and herbaceous and nice hint.
    It’s like a green wet cornfield in the morning. It’s been really nice in these last night summers, with some different salads. Good QPR.

- Bohigas Brut Nature. Vinos y Cavas Bohigas. DO Cava (about 6 EUR)
    I’ve used this wine as my cooking colleague. What´s this? It’s the wine I sip while I’m cooking and listening some music. Everybody needs a bit of relax, isn’t it?
    As I uncork it appears a strong wave of bread, that turns quite fast to apple, fresh white flowers and citrics. It’s a nice wine, being a good partner of the usual nibblets I take while I’m cooking. Good QPR.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar