The sleeping side....

7 respuestas
    JoanF

The sleeping side....

Ver mensaje de JoanF

Hi there!

It looks this is the very quite side of verema...

Has anybody seen there the Jancis Robinson’s Wine Course?

Have you liked it?

How about it?

Thanks!

Joan

rikiwigley
    en respuesta a JoanF

Re: The sleeping side....

Ver mensaje de JoanF

Hi there Joan,

Welcome to the slightly more restrained side of the site......

I saw a Jancis Robinson TV series in 1995 when we still lived in London and Jancis tutored some tastings a friend of mine and I organised for the charity ’wine into water’ including one on the top floor of the New Zealand embassy with spectacular views over the West end.

However if the wine course you refer to is new I haven’t yet seen it.

I seem to still have a well thumbed copy of the BBC book which accompanied the 1995 series and which I remember as being very educational and seminal in my experience - together with Steven Spurriers book and Liz and Mike Berry’s comparative tastings at La Vigneronne in Old Brompton Road.

There is plenty of opportunity to taste here and the Valencia region is worth a lot more than the paragraph it received 12 years ago!

Ah well, can’t reminisce all day...I’ll have to find a bottle now to try tonight!

Regards

Riki

JoanF
    en respuesta a rikiwigley

Ver mensaje de rikiwigley

Hi Riki,

It is the same wine course I think. I have a DVD series which I purchased from Amazon, and it is dated back to 1994.

I found it very interesting, and very educational as you said.

Thanks for the comments.

Regards.

Joan

MaJesus
    en respuesta a JoanF

Ver mensaje de JoanF

Joan ... this is a super duper sleepy side yes ... I have always thought that a ";bilingual"; unique forum would work better but, as it is the case very often, I am probably dead wrong ;)

Nice to ";see";/read you, anyway!

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar