March/2007 wines.

12 respuestas
    jose
    en respuesta a jose

I thnk so...

Ver mensaje de jose

I took my ’tasting’ lessons in Lavinia-Madrid, so I guess we all were spaniards, but I didn’t ask for the passports on the table you know ;)))
    Our first lesson was the one with more theory, about some guidelines about wine making and a big focus on flavours. We’d glasses with sweet, bitter, acid and salty water. This way we’ll were able to identify these flavours in our tongue. Finally, and in order of not to have a full theory class, they poured a glass of the mentioned manzanilla as a first example.

Regards,

Jose

jose
    en respuesta a jose

I don’t remember about the bitterness, but...

Ver mensaje de jose

About the acid... ehem... it’s one of my stories ;) I arrived later at the first class... later and thirsty. After saying something like ’er.. I’m so sorry for my delay and interrupting, blah, blah..."; I thought:";Great, a glass of water!"; I drank just in one shot... and I said ";Aaaargh... (in spanish) acido acetil salicilico..."; Everybody stared at me... I’m extremely shy, so my cheeks were in red #-o. What? Said the person beside me. An aspirin! I replied. It’s just an aspirin in a glass of water. Enough ’acid’ to let’s identify this flavour ;)
    I don’t remember what they use to let’s identify the bitter flavour... if it helps I’d use that common drink named ’Bitter Kas’ ;))

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar