Mondovino… a striking experience…

9 respuestas
    jose
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Non-neutral... is it possible?

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Hi Paco et al,
    but who can do talk from a neutral position when we’re talking about wine? 8-? I dare it´s not possible! From my point of view the honest position is to say:";I’m not neutral. I don’t wanna be!"; ;)

Cheers,

Jose

P.S. Well... maybe Switzerland can be neutral and make neutral wines for historical purposes ;)) Just kidding... #-D

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Non-neutral... is it possible?

Ver mensaje de jose

Well there are two schools of thought about such journalism.
    One way is to have two highly biased views and having watched both you make your mind up.

The second is to accept the notion of an impartial observer who balances a report to enable a viewer to make up his/her own mind.

If we accept the notion of the second approach I don’t see why it can’t be applied to wine.

The danger is when approach one pretends to be approach two.

I haven’t seen Mondovino.

RayQ
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Yes I agree true objectivity is very difficult
    but if you get a documentary maker without a vested interest
    or ingrained viewpoint I believe you can present the viewer with an
    honest appraisal of a subjest.

Jandir_Passos
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Mathematics can be objective but when the matter is passion it’s not possible.Wine is passion and deeply subjective.If you did not like of any wine no matter what Robert Parker or Jancis Robinson said about that wine.We can NOT let us be driven for fashions....at last what matter is your tongue and your sensitivity.

Jandir

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar