Flor de Pingus

9 respuestas
    RayQ

Flor de Pingus

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Had this for the first time (TN posted)
    I was surprised that this was not more modern.
    I felt that the aroma was very much like a traditional Rioja.
    I had expected a much more modern wine.
    Admittedly it was more new style in the mouth but more restrained than I was expecting.
    Has anyone else experienced this ?
    It’s not worth 80€ though !

MaJesus
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Flor de Pingus

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Hi Ray,

I have never tasted it, and I am not tempted either (unless I am invited!). In TOS (The Other Side ;) these USA people use initials for everything ;) it has appeared several times in the forum, and it does not seem to be a wine that veremites would fall in love with ... at least, you should be glad to know that yours was ";cheap"; :-D ... Inyaki Blasco (a Verema Boss, but quite lost lately) payed for that ";Flor"; 95 euros in 2004

MaJesus

MaJesus
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: 80€ or 35€...???

Ver mensaje de RayQ

I thought that in your previous message you said 80€? still considerably cheaper than in Spain, but 35€ is incredible ...

MaJesus

RayQ
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: 80€ or 35€...???

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

35€ is what I paid for it though it’s now about 45€
    I mentioned it’s not worth the 80€ you have to pay in Spain.
    At 35-40 it’s a better/fairer price.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar