Molino Real

11 respuestas
    RayQ

Molino Real

Ver mensaje de RayQ

I read Paco’s note on the 2000 in Tasting Notes.
    I wonder how this wine has aged/ages ?
    the 2000 still a good buy ??
    I have adored it when I have had it but have not had it with some bottle age.

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Molino Real

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Sweet wines tend to age well… and Molino Real has a very good structure and has stayed quite a long tine in oak cask…. So I find no reason to expect a decline.. in fact IMMO you can expect more than 5 years to drink it. Unfortunately I don have another bottle to do the experiment ;-)

Cheers!

RayQ
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

That surprises me Walt.
    I had thought that to be true of the MR
    but had hoped the Molino Real was for the long haul.
    As usual the test will be to uncork one !

btw I had the Pesquera reserva especial 78 ? (bottled 1984)while in Spain over the summer.
    Will post the tasting note very soon. Also took some photos of the label as it generated such a detective hunt but I don’t know if I can
    upload them here.

THuRStoN
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Sorry for being late, but I had a really bad experience with this particular wine.
    I kept one bottle on my cellar of Molino Real Mountain Wine 2001, just to check its aging ability. Well, when I finally opened it, the wine was down. Dried due to the oak ";treatement"; it left me quite disappointed (and a bit angry, also).

THuRStoN^Peña Bilbao
    http://www.conceiro.com

Este sitio web usa cookies para analizar la navegación del usuario. Política de cookies.
Cerrar