Kracher in La Axarquía (Malaga)

8 respuestas
    Paco Higón

Kracher in La Axarquía (Malaga)

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

It seems that is a joint project between de wine trader Jorge Ordoñez and the Austrian winemaker Alois Kracher… I have read somewhere in the Spanish press some news about the release of the first wine of the cellar.. but I have lost the reference… Anybody has heard about this project or knows the name of the wine? Have you –maybe- tried it?

Cheers from the torrid Valencia!!!

lito
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Kracher in La Axarquía (Malaga)

Yes, it is Botani and you can find the information in Lavinia website.
    By the way, next 15th is the Harvest celebration in Cómpeta (where Jarel, M.R. and Molino real are made)so I´ll try to find and taste this Botani. I would like to think that can be as good as Jarel or a Kracher (I got two bottles of Kracher and is amazing)
    Cheers

Gastronauta
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Kracher in La Axarquía (Malaga)

Cheers guys, it’s been quite a long time...

Botani is the dry moscatel (& pretty decent to tell the truth, aromatic and fresh, and reasonably priced even for Lavinia).
    The other releases include at least three ";numbers"; (very Kracher) in varying degrees of sugar/botrytis (I think). Number three was offered at the last Peñín-Palace event in April or May. It’s decidedly on par with (if not downright superior to) anything previously made in Málaga.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar