Dinner with Mariano Garcia

23 respuestas
    rayol
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: But this would work the other way around ...

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Very true,
    and a variation on the glass half empty or half full theme !
    It was the thought of tinkering that alarmed me.
    I hope its not a new wine at the bottom end first and before you know it a new limited release at the top.

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a rayol

Ver mensaje de rayol

I’m not sure there is a special cuvee from Toro that I like. A well made Toro has enough personality. There is a danger of having too much of a good thing. Termanthia, for example.

rayol
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Eactly Walt.
    I love SR just as it is and I’m only expressing the fear in the hope that it will not happen !
    Interesting you bring up Numanthia/Termanthia..although a ";super"; cuvee it is in fact a completely different vineyard leaving the original Numanthia unaffected. (though you know this I’m sure as I can only marvel at your level of knowledge re Vino Espanol)
    best wishes.

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Yes, I am well aware that the introduction of Termanthia did not dilute Numanthia because it came from a separate vineyard. I was proposing Termanthia as an example of ";too much of a good thing."; I’ve tried to drink this wine with food and it is an utterly futile exercise. I have a few bottles of Termanthia, however, and my idea is to serve it instead of port.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar