Spains best white wine ?

17 respuestas
    JoanF
    en respuesta a suiko

Re: Spains best white wine ?

Ver mensaje de suiko

Mas d’en Compte will be difficult to find when I have all the production :^D...

I don’t know if it is hard to find or not for I go to Priorat to buy it.

Fino... Manzanilla, looks a no risk bet for summer, but I will definetively choose a cava instead... with some shell-fish, seafood and so on in summer, with best friends...

I think the Cava/Fino dilema is quite a cultural thing... (I’m so close to Sant Sadurní d’Anoia! :^D), as a child I tried cava in ’great’ feasts: Xmas, weddings, birthdays,.... but never fino...

Salut!

Joan

jose
    en respuesta a JoanF

There is no dilemma here... just pick both! #-D

Ver mensaje de JoanF

Anyhow I know what do you mean with cultural issue... Maybe ’cos I don’t have a cultural background related to wine and I’ve began, almost, from scratch I’m not biased to any of them... I do love both! :)))

Cheers,

Jose

rayol
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Breakfast? Well... it’s ok for a breakfast! @-D

Ver mensaje de jose

Yah
    but I’m Irish...fino with bacon egg sausage and black pudding ??
    surely a dense priorat !
    though that serrano ham is tempting ! and fino with ham is like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers !
    Sonny and Cher
    Abbot and Costello
    Laurel and Hardy

Ok I’ll stop now and take my tablets !!!

Ray

MaJesus
    en respuesta a rayol

Ver mensaje de rayol

Vinya Gravonia is a cheap bet (8 euros)... but since the bank only owns half of your house (lucky you!) you might try the Vinya Tondonia 1987, and even the 1981 (this one I love) ... when you pay the house, try the 1964 and you’ll be white-LdHolic for ever! ;) ... Jose Pariente is another one that I like (I do not like any hint of sweetness in my whites, and I am overly enthusiastic about ";heaviness";, so even if I sort of enjoy Spanish viognier, white grenache and the alikes, they are not my turff ... I prefer their frenchie cousins, and even those are not among my favourites ... so you can ";calibrate"; my reccomendations).

MaJesus

calisto
    en respuesta a rayol

Ver mensaje de rayol

I’ been Santiago de Compostela two weeks ago, there I tasted the Ribeiro ";Vilerma 2003";, it was terrific , aromatic flowers , aples , in the mouth well structured , no so complex and grateful.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar