Verema awards for the most participative users

10 respuestas
    Verema

Verema awards for the most participative users

Ver mensaje de Verema

In the coming III Verema Encounter of forumites and wine tasting groups to be held in the López de Heredia winery (Haro) on September 4 the Verema.com editorial team has decided to give the following five awards this year:

- Most active Forumite (Spanish forum): Jose

- User with more TNs in Spanish: JoanF

- User with more comments of restaurants (’Mesas y Vino’ section): Karlito

- Tasting group of the year: Peña Ciudad Real (includes Choche, MariAngeles and Gastronauta)

- Most active user in the English side (Forum + Tasting Notes): N_Neocleus

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all the users that contribute with their comments to keep alive this online community!

More information about the Encounter (in Spanish): https://www.verema.com/opinamos/articulos/articulo.asp?articulo=154

N_Neocleous
    en respuesta a Verema

Congratulations to everyone!

Ver mensaje de Verema

I am sorry I will not be able to make it to Haro. I hear they make very good and traditional Rioja wine there. ;>)

One of these days I am going to have to come to Spain. Maybe Manuel will let me ride with him in the future.

Best wishes,
    Nicos

N_Neocleous
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

I will....one day

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I could never forget Manuel in my plans. He is a top guy!

I hope to make my way to Spain and Rioja one day. When I do, I will be looking forward to a few Verema offlines with fine Spanish wines. I’ll bring the Port and Rhone’s. ;>)

JoanF
    en respuesta a N_Neocleous

Drop you in Catalonia....

Ver mensaje de N_Neocleous

... close to Barcelona if possible... perhaps you’d be interested in Priorat, but I promise Penedès is better :^P...

I’m joking, if you like the trecking in the mountains and a terrific view (and wines!), Priorat is where you have to go. In Penedès you have Montserrat, the holy Catalan mountain (worth to visit anyway I tell you). And of course great wines...

However, it will be easy for me meet you in Barcelona...

On the other hand (this is not sure), may be I have to go to Cardiff soon... I’ll let you know if the occasion arises.

Regards!

Joan

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar