Spanish kosher wines

5 respuestas
    Juan Such

Spanish kosher wines

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Seeing the Google ad about kosher wines (quite frequent in this forum) I am asking myself how many kosher wines are produced in Spain.

I only know ’Flor de Primavera’ Kosher from Celler de Capçanes (DO Montsant). And now there is a new wine produced for an importer by Josep Lluis Pérez (Mas Martinet) and Toni Sarrión (Mustiguillo) made in Utiel-Requena.

Do you know more?

testavinos
    en respuesta a JoanF

Re: Spanish kosher wines

Ver mensaje de JoanF

Do you think that kosher wines have any future?
    The owner of the winery cannot be the wine maker, because the person who makes the wine cannot directly collect the money which is generated through the sale of the wine, by the kosher law.
    So, what happens with the new wave of small producers who are owners and wine makers at the same time? They cannot make kosher wines...

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar