Molino Real

15 respuestas
    Juan Such
    en respuesta a MarkMichael

Re: Molino Real Mountain Wine

Ver mensaje de MarkMichael

Hi Mark! Welcome to this forum.

What vintage has you tried from Molino Real?

The first vintage of this Molino Real Mountain Wine was 1998. The wine is produced in the Axarquia (Malaga), an old producing region with an artisanal structure of production. Telmo Rodriguez, a famous Spanish ’driving winemaker’, has rediscovered this region through this wine.

MR is the second wine of this winery.

Cheers

Juan Such
    en respuesta a Gonzalo_Lainez

Re: Molino Real and QPR

Ver mensaje de Gonzalo_Lainez

Yes, I agree with you. Molino Real has been a wonderful discovery as a great Spanish sweet wine from moscatel. Nice mineral notes, complexity...

BUT when you know more of the worderful sweet wines from France, Germany, Austria... you got more perspective and begin to question the QPR of this new wine. Retailing at 36,50 euros the 2001 vintage (and in a 0.37L format, according to Lavinia.es) it seems too expensive for me.

Juan Such
    en respuesta a THuRStoN

Re: Will it develop in bottle?

Ver mensaje de THuRStoN

I don’t know. In the Lavinia website they comment that their remarcable acidity will let it to stay in bottle at least 3 or 4 years more (in Spanish: ";podrá continuar en botella durante al menos 3 ó 4 años más.";). They say to ";stay"; not to ";improve";...

Only the time will tell us something more. Have any of you tried a ’98 recently?

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar