here we go with summer wines...
- KPi Rosé 2015. Daniel Ramos Viticultor. Sierra de Gredos (8,1 EUR)
I don't have ever tasted an oddest wine excepting that Zaconia I tasted fifteen years ago. It's nice, but it's really odd whatever its colour is.
- David Moreno Rosado 2015. DOC Rioja (3,7 EUR)
That kind of clarete that gives you a breath under this unmerciful summer sun. More!!
- Alba Sobre Tabla 2014. Alba Viticultores (16 EUR)
Refreshing refreshment. Nice.
- Gut Oggau Winifred Rosé 2014 (21,8 EUR)
Very good wine. Fresh, vivid, long with a mouthwatering acidity. More!
- Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2015. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (11,5 EUR)
Don't have tasted this wine since Herrero Bros left the cellar years ago. It's time to taste again to know how is it going overthere.
It's a nice wine. Nice verdejo really. Fresh, herbaceous hints (it's verdejo what the heck!). A slight lack of acidity to my taste, but maybe it's a vintage matter. I'll buy a second bottle for ageing. Just to know how is it now. Let's remind that years ago it's a wine that evolves beautifully during 5 years or so.
- Torre de Gazate Tempranillo 2015. Vinícola de Tomelloso. DO La Mancha (3,5 EUR)
Life is not only those odd cuvées and hidden treasures. You can find every day wines in your supermarket. Correct wines that worth every cent you pay. It's a nice wine for the price. No more and no less.
- Monjardín Chardonnay Barrica 2013. Bodega Castillo de Monjardín. DO Navarra (6,74 EUR)
Oak punch as uncorked. Fortunately disappear with time and turns into a nice sip. Maybe a bit beyond lightness.
- Itsasmendi Txakolí 2015. Bizkaiko Txakolina. (10,1 EUR)
Limpid, finely drown, clean. Just arrived from the hairdresser. Really nice. More!
- Fino Gutierrez Colosía. DO Jerez-Xérès-Sherry (7 EUR)
Longer and wider than you expect at first approach. More!
- Viña Aljibes Rosado 2015. Los Aljibes. VT de Castilla (5-6 EUR)
Better focus with every vintage. One of those rosés I’d drink by cases every year. More!
- Louro Godello 2015. Bodegas Rafael Palacios. DO Valdeorras (9-11 EUR)
Finally I find a godello that I like enough as to buy a second bottle!!!
- Gargalo Godello 2015. DO Monterrei (9-11 EUR)
Nice godello, with some nice edges (always attractive to me), despite the second day it goes slightly diluted.