here we go...
- Finca Teira 2014. Manuel Formigo de la Fuente. DO Ribeiro (<10 EUR)
I don't use to drink wines from this DO. Why? I don't really know. That's a fact. It's a direct and honest wine. I would drink a second bottle indeed.
- Imperial Cosecha 1959. Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España. DOC Rioja (58 EUR)
I can say it's too early to open, but I won't be sooooo geek (at least today ;-) ). It's an old wine and it shows how old it is. Nevertheless it stands up. As the wine one day it was. It's vintage '59. '59 dudes!!!
- Pilgrim 2014. Vinos Puros. Gredos.
Good! Good!! Good!!! More!!!
I'm quite simple. I'm very happy when a wine reminds me so much to Morgon by Lapierre.
- Maximin Grünhauser Abtsberg Superior 2008. Mosel (31,18 EUR)
Right, but I do expect more (much more) of these kind of wines.
- Albamar 2014. Bodegas Albamar. DO Rias Baixas (13,4 EUR)
Maybe, and due to my own expectations, I miss something else. It's nice. Really nice, but my expectations...
- Moscatel Micaela. Bodegas Barón. DO Jerez-Xérès-Sherry (<10 EUR)
Sweetness rocked by freshness and wrapped by orange-like citrusy nudge. More!
- Cortijo Los Aguilares Pinot Noir 2011. DO Sierras de Málaga (23,85 EUR)
It’s nice, but it’s not the kind of pinot noir I do enjoy. Creamy and oak, but nice.