February/2016 wines...

0 respuestas
    jose

February/2016 wines...

Hi all,
    here we go...

- La Bota 57 de Florpower MMXII. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
    Yeeeeep. It’s absolutely right and no trace of oxidation as the preceding one. Clean and bright. Nonetheless it’s not in the same league as that bottle of Florpower I fell in love with.

- Viña Arana Reserva 2001. La Rioja Alta, S.A. DOC Rioja (13,95 EUR)
    Full of classic character. Doesn't make any sense looking for anything different of this and it's great that these wines still persist in this lovely and classical style. More!

- Imagine 2012. Gutiérrez de la Vega. DO Alicante
    That rusticity I use to enjoy and full of mediterranean herbs. More!

- Singulier Trousseau 2012. Bénédicte & Stéphane Tissot. AOC Arbois (18,5 EUR)
    How nice. How nice! How nice!!! I never get tired drinking this wine. More!!!

- Navaherreros Blanco 2014. Bernabeleva, S.L. DO Madrid (9-10 EUR)
    Enoughly good. Correct and nothing else. No problem with another glass of this stuff, but I wouldn't run for a second bottle.

- Domaine Victor Sornin 2014. AOC Beaujolais Villages. (8-9 EUR)
    Have you heard that dull concept of 'quenching thirst wines'. Well, this wine is that kind of wines. More!!!!!

- Volandera 2014. La Calandria Pura Garnacha. DO Navarra (9-10 EUR)
    Fresh fruit, fresh fruit and fresh fruit. Have I said anything about fresh fruit? No? So fresh fruit! More!!

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar