here we go with a sort of report about rosado wines I drank in the last two months. Hope it helps...
- Viña Aljibes Rosado 2014. Los Aljibes. Vino de la Tierra de Castilla (4-5 EUR)
Very good rosé. No excessive hint of anything but it's a bit further than just correctness.
- Gran Feudo Rosado 2014. Bodegas Chivite. DO Navarra (3-4 EUR)
Impeccable. Absolutely flawness. You can ask for a bit more for this price.
- Enate Rosado Cabernet Sauvignon 2014. Viñedos y Crianzas del Alto Aragón, S.A. DO Somontano. (6-7 EUR)
I try to taste every vintage of this wine. Nonetheless I always pay a close attention to the smell. Every other year it’s a significant smell to raw capsicum that I do not enjoy at all. This vintage is nice. Good and austere rosé for warm weather.
- Pago del Vicario Petit Verdot Rosado 2014. DO Castilla-La Mancha (4-5 EUR)
Some vintages the abv shows too aggressive for my taste. Luckily it doesn’t happen with this vintage. Well, you cannot deny 14,5% abv, but it’s a good balance and it’s a good sip with its usual strawberry lollipop character.
- Ramón Bilbao Rosado 2014. DO Rioja (6-7 EUR)
Good surprise. Light, long, fresh and nice quaff. What else would I ask for?
- Musikanto 2013. Viñedos Culturales - Rafael Navarro. DO Alicante (7,6 EUR)
Unless it’s alcohol it would be a quenching thirst refreshment. More!
- Pasión de Bobal Rosado 2013. Bodega Sierra Norte. DO Utiel-Requena. (6-7 EUR)
I think it’s the first rosado made with bobal I drink. Light and refreshing with a good acidity. More!
- Gran Feudo Rosado sobre lías 2013. DO Navarra. (6-7 EUR)
Nice and silky quaff, but constrained by invisible, despite certain, borders.
- Musculoso Clarete 2014. Bodega Finca Herrera. DO Cigales (5-6 EUR)
Different kind of rosado; wider and not so light as many other rosados. It’s a place in the table for sure.
- Doce Tañidos 2014. Bodegas Lezcano-Lacalle. DO Cigales (6-7 EUR)
Looks dark but it's a thin sip. Maybe the less funny rosé I've drank, or the serious one if you prefer. I don't remember a bad vintage of this wine.
- Muga Rosado 2014. Bodegas Muga. DOC Rioja. (6,5 EUR)
Looks as a good vintage for this wine. Light, good acidity and looooong. More!