here we go...
- Alain Graillot Crozes-Hermitage 2009 (16.9 EUR)
Light and easy. Good pair for food with Mediterranean herbs hints. Nonetheless, next day, it was a boring speech of dry straw.
- Bernard Baudry Les Clos Guillot 2009 (22.8 EUR)
Less rustic and rough I was expecting. Round-shaped, kind and nice.
- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2011. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (9.55 EUR)
Immaculate. Despite I miss a nudge of acidity in this bottle it’s a nice and immaculate verdejo. My last bottle. Change of epoch.
- Tinajas de La Mata 2013. Viñedos Culturales. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (10.5 EUR)
Golden hue for a wine that shows a nice texture. Restrained aromas and taste, it’s the texture the main line for this wine.
- Jean-Paul Brun "In Extremis" 2007. Vin de Table (22.2 EUR)
Opened for about 4 months. A touch of gun-powder, gas or benzin? Rippen apricots with good acidity to a void the, always possible, cloying.
- Auratus 2011. Quinta do Feital. Vinho Regional Minho (8,5 EUR)
Delicious. Tight, hard, acidity, herbs, bay-leaf, long. More!
- La Amistad 2013. Viñedos Culturales. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (10,5 EUR)
It looks different in comparison with preceding vintages. Light hue; it reminds me a Bedeau drank years ago. It’s a light sip. But I mean light in the best sense. Glass after glass full of fresh fruit, anis-seed and broom. Glass after glass goes empty. More!!!!
- Grans-Fassian Mineralschiefer Trocken 2009. Mosel (14,24 EUR)
Very nice example of trocken with an affordable price. Vivid, kind, fresh and brilliant.
- Navazos-Niepoort 2012. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (15-16 EUR)
It’s always a light and easy quaff with a briny touch.
- Foc Reserva 2009. Maset del Lleó. DO Penedés
Nice red wine for last cold days. Stones crushing red fruits and last embers in the fireplace. More!
- El Morrón 2011. Viñedos Culturales. DO Alicante (9,85 EUR)
Soooo evolved. Brick hue and good bunch of leather and black olives.
- Los Cipreses de Usaldón 2011. Viñedos Culturales. DO Alicante (12,26 EUR)
Shiny, bright and clean creek that quench your thirst. More!
- Ambiz Malvar Maceración Carbónica 2011 (6-7 EUR)
Sooooo evolved hue: Brown. Hopefully the wine is here yet, despite not so talkative. Soft quaff, ample with a touch of astringency and a good nudge of white ground pepper.
P.S. I find an unexpected second bottle and I uncork it. Same wine and vintage. Bought together but stored in wine cooling unit. Less evolved hue and more talkative wine than the preceding one.