so I'm back (I guess...)
- Viña Gravonia Crianza 2005. López de Heredia. DOC Rioja (12-13 EUR)
Enjoyable at this very momento. Loyal to itself, but I miss the acidity. There’s none. Due to the accessibility it shows now it makes me wonder whether its ageing capability. Pre-2000 vintages use to show how young they’re when released. It was so clear they needed time to age. On the other hand this bottle it’s telling its moment is right now, so, what about the future?
- El Morrón 2012. Viñedos Culturales - Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (10,5 EUR)
Like wáter! And by no means as a negative adjective. You drink the bottle and when empty you uncork a second one… and go on with it!
- Pierre Gonon 2010. AOC Saint Joseph
Round shaped, soft and fruity. I do ask for more in this kind of wines certainly.
- Yvon Métras 2011. AOC Fleurie
Slightly animal. I cannot avoid to compare it with some other well-known Beaujolais. I find it a sort of intersection among flowers and freshness of any Morgon and winter stone darkness of any Chenas. More!
- Lecea Clarete 2012. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3,5 EUR)
I’m never bored of this wine. I would drink it every other day. This last bottle shows more fruit than any other nuance, but whatever the moment of its life it’s… more!!!!
- Domaine Michael Gaunoux 2011. AOC Bourgogne (24-25 EUR)
Shine and bright! Great wine for drinking and drinking and drinking…Mouthwatering. More!!!!
- Bernard Baudry La Croix Boisée Blanc 2010. AOC Chinon (22 EUR)
It’s nice, but I miss a couple of edges rising from its silken round-shaped figure.
- Colet-Navazos Extra Brut 2008. Equipo Navazos. DO Penedès
Nice sip that moves between sobriety and freshness. More!