- Noval LBV 2005. Quinta do Noval. (37,5 cl. 10 EUR aprox)
One of my many pending topics: Port. Quite nice quaff. Figs, dried apricots, chocolate, incense... More!
- Eukeni 2012. Artomaña Txakolina S.L. Arabako Txakolina
Nice chacolí. It's all you're expecting from a chacolí. Freshness, light quaff, grass, fruit hints and good acidity (but not excessive). Thirsty wine that looks improved when paired with food.
- Domaine Lapalu Brouilly Vieilles Vignes 2010. AOC Brouilly. (18,95 EUR)
One of those wines that make me feel comfortable. Light and slight hint of stems, kind, soft, touch of blackberries. Please, give me a second glass!
- Domaine Tempier 2008. AOC Bandol (18,9 EUR from 28.9)
Nice quaff. A touch of elegance with the meaty and autumn-like hints. It's a nice quaff due to the price in an off, otherwise hmmm...
- La Bota de Amontillado 37. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
One of those (few) wines you would like to have always ready in your glass. For starters, while you're cooking, for lunch/dinner... always!! More!!!
- David Moreno Rosado 2012. DOC Rioja (3,9 EUR)
I've drank more than a bunch of bottles of this wine and it's been my best discovery of this year. Sometimes it looks as if this claretes were a sort of forgotten and flabby rosé-wines-to-be, but once you drink a one like this it changes your mind absolutely. It's a great quaff. Vivid, electrical, crispy, spicy... More!!!
- Viña Ardanza Reserva Especial 2001. La Rioja Alta. DOC Rioja (17,2 EUR)
It begins with some oak hints, but they disappear almost immediately. Dark, wide, elegant, savory and masculine. More!!
- Réserve de Gassac Blanc 2011. Mas de Daumas Gassac. Vin de Pays de L'Herault (10,35 EUR)
Bluff... how boring and disappointing. I enjoyed last vintage (2009) I drank this wine, but this one bluff...
- Lecea Tinto 2012. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3,5 - 4 EUR)
Always nice quaff with no other intention than having a good one. No fireworks, but the bottle goes empty.
- Reminde Maceración Carbónica 2012. Bodegas Rufino Lecea. DOC Rioja (6,2 EUR)
Not my kind of MC. Lack of definition, in my opinion, and with excessive green (stem) hints.
Well José, some lovely wines there.
I need to try EN 37 again soon. I thought it was well behind No.31 which is a SUPERB wine.
Like you I also like the Ardanza.
The 2005 Arana is also a lovely wine and a great qpr.
Neither in my mother language I have enough words to explain anything about EN wines.
Really nice that Ardanza as well. Not enough Aranas I've drank, but I'll try ;-) Even Alberdi is almost unknown to me (got a bottle recently bought to solve it). I feel as I were re-discovering the usual suspects from Rioja ;)