- Manzanilla San León Clásica. Bodegas Argüeso. DO Jerez-Sherry-Xeres (7,95 EUR)
Wider than long. I do prefer long wines, as far as they show me a better complexity than wide wines. Anyway, it’s a nice wine.
- Arrayán Rosado 2012. La Verdosa S.L. DO Méntrida. (5,66 EUR)
Nice, but it goes to a fatty character that may turn into cloying.
- La Bota de Manzanilla Pasada nº 30 "Capataz Rivas". DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda. Equipo Navazos
Respected Mr. Rivas, we don't know each other and I don't if anybody else did it before, but I would like to express my gratitude for your work, for the wine. It's a source of smiles and laughs, happiness. Thanks a lot Mr. (Capataz) Rivas.
- Viña Aljibes 2012. Bodega Los Aljibes. Vino de la Tierra de Castilla (4,32 EUR)
Slightly fattest than preceding vintage, but anyway it's a very nice quaff and I'd try to drink again.
- La Bota de Fino Macharnudo Alto 35. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
Joyful fino, breeze that's not wind. And then the bottle goes empty... More!
- Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2011. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (9.55 EUR)
It needs some hours to wake up and then it shows as good as it is. It looks so easy when you're drinking, but how hard is finding verdejos like this one.
- Raventós y Blanc Gran Reserva de la Finca 2007. DO Cava (16,15 EUR)
Not a big complexity, but it's one of the finest and refreshing cavas I've drank in a lot of time. More!
- Erre de Herrero 2012. Bodegas Herrero Vedel. DO Rueda
Verdejo from head to toe and one of those that can say without trace of shame on it. More!
- Nikolaihof Im Weingebirge Federspiel Grüner Veltliner 2011
I don't have tasted more than a couple of GVs, so I don't know whether it smell or tastes as it should. Nonetheless it's really refreshing and with a sort of nerve. I would do drink more bottles of this stuff for sure!
- Amontillado Botaina. Bodega Emilio Lustau. DO Jerez y Manzanilla Sanlúcar de Barrameda (13,3 EUR)
Absolutely an outstanding and great wine! More!! more!! and more!!!!!
- David Moreno Rosado 2012. DOC Rioja (3,5 EUR)
Second bottle in a month and I say it again: A very good rosado (clarete) for drinking and drinking... More!