- Tricó 2009. Compañía de Vinos Tricó. DO Rías Baixas (10.89 EUR)
Very, very, very good. It looks round-shaped but immediately appears the acidity and an absolutely delicious salty character that makes you feel hungre and quenchs your thirst. By far the wine with albariño I enjoy the most. More!!
- Hermann Dönnhoff Riesling Trocken Tonschiefer 2007. Nahe. (15-20 EUR)
With all that little stuff so Riesling... Yellow fruit, acidity, herbaceous and maybe a balsamic hint, benzin and finally something about sweetness without sweet flavour.
- Rioja Bordón Cosecha 1975. Bodegas Franco-Españolas. Rioja (20 EUR aprox)
Well, you know how it's the game. You never know how will go with this kind of old bottles. Here we go with the cork... ouch! broken again! shame on me! so carefully to the decanter. Let me whiff.... mmmm... almost nothing? where are you guy? So we've to taste and... great! there's where it shows how is it! Tobacco, meat, dust, wet forest... appears a good acidity that make the sip last and last and even a savory touch really nice. And next day? Even better!!! More!!!!
- Eguren Cosechero (2.5 EUR)
Hey, what a nice wine for the daily quaff! More!!
- Malvar Maceración Carbónica Vino Naranja de Tinaja 2011. Vinos Ambiz
It's almost the same picture than preceding bottle, excepting a couple of hints like cinamonn and white ground pepper.
- Milflores 2012. Bodegas Palacio. DOC Rioja (3,99 EUR)
I use to drink this wine every vintage since 2000 or so... It's just what I expect from it. It's a MC, just and only a MC. Fresh, light green notes and something fizzy on your palate. Good.
- Tondonia Rva. 1987. López de Heredia. DOC Rioja (13,40 EUR)
Good, enough, short. It's a pitty. The expectation is always something more; something better.
- La Bota 28 de Oloroso "Bota Punta". Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
There're wines that justify the existence of human beings on earth...
A drinkable wine for €2.5! you lucky man.
One of the benefits of living in a wine producing country.
Sorry to read that the Tondonia Blanco failed to live up to its usually high standards.
Bottle variation or a vintage thing?