- Pierre Peters Millésime 2005. AOC Champagne
Fresh and vivid as we all can expect at this moment of this wine life. An oxidative touch beside the fermentating bread aroma. Good but I do always have bigger expectations and looking for more complexity in this kind of stuff.
- Pierre Gonon 2010. AOC Saint Joseph.
Early for this wine? Maybe, but how nice it’s this quaff at this very moment. A good bunch of fruit, herbs (thym and rosemary), black olives and something rough that call for your attention… More!
- Guy Bossard - Cépage Cabernet Franc 2006. Domaine de l'Ecu - Guy Bossard. Vin de Pays du Jardin de la France (6.9 EUR)
Was this one the last vintage of the VDPDJDF wines? Hmm… I think so. What a nice wine. How easy and straight wine. How great is uncorking this kind of wines. It begins with the expected animal hints, dust hue that reminds me a very far Puzelat and maybe a Donien Gorrondona as well. Anything else? Yep, a wine for drinking by glasses.
- Gravonia Crza. 2003. López de Heredia. DOC Rioja (12,75 EUR)
Is the vintage or the power of suggestion? As of this moment I feel a wine nervous and youngness character, but not in this wine. I feel it ready. Wax, incense, drought skin of citrics. Good.
- Parque Natural El Carro 2010. Viñedos Culturales - Bernabé Navarro. Parque Natural La Mata - Torrevieja (7,56 EUR)
Light, clear and shiny. Moscatel character with a great lightness, acidity and savory. More!
- Malvar Maceración Carbónica 2011. Vinos Ambiz (6-8 EUR)
Orange wine made in clay amphoras. I'm easily influenced; grapefruit acidity, kaki astringency and the juicy meat of first medlars. More!
- Beryna Crianza 2010. Bodegas Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante
He or I changed or maybe both. I don't find its alotofeverything character I found in the vintages tasted years ago. Well, of course is one of those dark red wines you enjoy on winter nights, but without that excessive character that I didn't enjoyed years ago.
- Schoffit Riesling Lieu-dit Harth. Cuvée Caroline 2001. Domaine Schoffit - Bernard et Robert Schoffit. AOC Alsace (12-13 EUR aprox)
No movement at all. It looks as a ‘Dorian Grey’ wine, it’s exactly as a nice as the last bottle drank about a year ago.
- Ambiz Malvar Maceración Carbónica 2011. Vinos Ambiz
Good quaff. Nice, but shorter than its orange brother.
I tried the Gravonia 2003 last November and wasn't that impressed by it.
The 1996 Tondonia Blanco though was really excellent.