October/2012 wines...

0 respuestas
    jose

October/2012 wines...

- Jean-Paul Brun Fleurie 2009. AOC Fleurie. (15.69 EUR)
    Dark. My expectation was a light, spring stuff, but I found something that brings Chenas (Quartz by Piron) to my mind. Darker and serious. It’s not rough, but silky. It’s a different kind of Beaujolais that I do also really enjoy. More!

- A Priori. Bodega Josep Colet y Orga. DO Penedés.
    (09-11 printed in the cork)
    I think it's in the right moment. Every part, aromas and flavour really shine. More!

- Blanco Nieva Fermentado en Barrica 2006. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (11.5 EUR)
    Yep and nop. The oak smell really scares me at first whiff, but it goes in a moment and no trace of it when sipped. There're mountains of yellow plums and a loooooong acidity.

- Colet-Navazos Extra Brut 2008. Equipo Navazos. DO Penedés
    Quite nice sparkling. I’m not going to fall in any kind of posh sentence and I’m not going to say it’s more here than there... In a blind tasting I would only say it’s a very nice cava (however it is or it isn’t). Good quaff.

- B de Basilio Blanco 2010. Bodegas Basilio Izquierdo. DOC Rioja (26.43 EUR)
    A bit of ouch at this very moment. Slightly hard and quite balsamic now. It goes softer the next day, more kind and calm. It needs time or that’s my hope at least.

- Lucien Aviet & Fils. Cuvée des Géologues 2008. AOC Arbois (21 EUR)
    Liebe Leute, please, do no drink this wine or the likes. More people drinking them would make the price raise. This wine, this kind of wines, do not use to appear on magazines, scoring chats, are not made to show the label are not under the limelight. If people see you drinking you won't be full of glamour. Do no drink them! Anyway all you can find in this kind of bottles is beautiness.

- Laurent Tribut Chablis 2009 (14.4 EUR)
    I've barely drank a couple of vintages. I fell in love with 2001, many years ago. It made me look white wines in a different
    manner. Then I had 2003, that gave me the biggest headache I ever had with just a couple of glasses. It made me look this winery and vintage in a different manner. An then prices rose and rose and rose absurdly. It went over 20 EUR and I wouldn't
    pay this price for this wine. But suddenly appeared an offer. Well, under 15 EUR this wine looks fine. It's more round-shaped that the 2001 I remember, but it's a very nice Chablis that I enjoy drinking.

- Artazuri Garnacha 2011. Bodegas y Viñedos Artazu. DO Navarra (aprox 4 EUR)
    How refreshing is garnacha when it’s made fresh and without any trace of make-up. Never tired of this kind of wines.

- Paul Pernot Bourgogne 2008. Domaine Paul Pernot. AOC Bourgogne
    I’ve been surprised by a body I didn’t expected. Maybe I had in mind that it would be a sort of Chablis. It’s one of those interesting quaffs. Really nice.

- La Bota de Palo Cortado 21. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
    And… what can I say? ‘Cos this is an absolutely great wine and if I don’t write it in capital letters is because I do never shout. Do this kind of wines ever expire?

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar