Wine Forum > December/2014 & January/2015 wines...

Hi all, I do not forgot to post the montly report, but well, you all know how

<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi all, I do not forgot to post the montly report, but well, you all know how'

jose

December/2014 & January/2015 wines...

Hi all,

I do not forgot to post the montly report, but well, you all know how the winter flu use to work... ;-)  Anyway, here we go with a sort of double-report:

- La Bota de Manzanilla 42. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla Sanlúcar de Barrameda
Bitter and raw almonds. Cigar and sea. More!!

- Lecea Clarete 2012. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja. (3,5 EUR)
So, claretes must be drunk during the year? As far as the bottle doesn't know how to read it's still great. More!!

- Al sol del patio 2010. Vinos Cano Zarco (13,3 EUR 37,5 cl)
Carob, crumbled tobacco and tooooons of black olives (those that in Spain we call ‘aceitunas muertas aragonesas’ that can be translated as ‘dead olives from Aragon’)

- Alekos Garnacha 2013 (7,5 EUR)
Garnacha! Light hue and sip. Fruit with lactic nudge. Maybe I miss a hint of acidity, but it’s garnacha that smells and tastes as garnacha. I would only say with my advocate beside me: I only realized the 15 abv once the bottle was empty and read the label. More!!

- Garnacha de Gredos Navarredondilla 2013. Orly Lumbreras (9 EUR)
A puppy fat, but in the better meaning of this. Not cloying or heavy weight. Good herbaceous hint, but I miss acidity.

- Pont de Gassac Rouge 2010. Mas de Daumas Gassac. Vin de Pays de l'Herault (13-14 EUR)
It’s doesn’t shine, but it’s full of correctness.

- Ultreia 2012. Raúl Pérez. DO Bierzo (16.9 EUR)
A touch of herbaceous and a slight spicy hints wrapped by a round-shaped wine.

- Argiano 2012. Rosso di Montalcino. (12-13 EUR)
I was wrong with my low expectations about this wine. It’s a light and silky sip, with leather and meat hints. It’s nice vertex through its balance. More!

- G.D. Vajra Nebbiolo 2012. DDOC Langhe. (15-16 EUR)
For nights seeing the snow through the window. Dark, thick, almost chocolate au lait but no trace of cloying or dullness.

Regards,

Jose
<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi all, I do not forgot to post the montly report, but well, you all know how'
Recomendado por 1 usuario

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar