Numanthia 2002

4 respuestas
    rayol

Numanthia 2002

Ver mensaje de rayol

There are divided opinions it seems on this wine.
    Anyone here tried it ?
    I buy a little each year and was wondering about 2002.
    I have heard it is in a lighter style ?
    Perhaps no bad thing.

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Numanthia 2002

Ver mensaje de rayol

I tried it first with the US importer, Jorge Ordonez, and twice thereafter. I was a little disappointed. Details are set forth in my TN here. When first had the wine it was a dinner where a few wines were being served, including the 2001 Finca Allende. Even though the Allende is much cheaper, I thought it was the better wine.

It does not make any sense to me, but somehow I do not recall a better Numanthia than the 1998 - their first vintage.

rayol
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Numanthia 2002

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Thanks Walt,
    In fact your report (on Squires) was one of the views I was alluding to. You have an indept knowledge of Spanish wines and I am confused how you and the El Mundo crowd seem to be so far apart.I agree completely on the 98.
    The San Roman 01 is really good. Have you tried it ?

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar