Wine Forum > OLD Oak

I simply do not know whether this is the same wine as Baltasar Gracián Garnacha

<< Volver al mensaje 'I simply do not know whether this is the same wine as Baltasar Gracián Garnacha'

WaltZalenski
en respuesta a Juan Such

Mystery Wine

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

I simply do not know whether this is the same wine as Baltasar Gracián Garnacha Viñas Viejas 2001. The importer in this case, Eric Solomon, occasionally imports special cuvees made by the producer exclusively for the US market. Other importers do this too. There also have been times, however, where the imported wine is the same as a wine sold in Spain, but the name is different. Similarly, there apparently have been instances where the reverse is true: same name but different wine. For example, some or all these issues might have existed with Castano (Yecla) imports and its array of wines and labels -- all very confusing and potentially problematic. I read, for example, that a Castano ";Solenara"; was marketed in Western Europe but it was different from the wine imported to the US that received a high Parker score. Of course, European retailers sold the wine by advertising the Parker score.

<< Volver al mensaje 'I simply do not know whether this is the same wine as Baltasar Gracián Garnacha'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar