Txakolí overseas?

22 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: But the distance....

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Hmm... but the tastes of the supermarket buyers, not necessarily the public :-)

Remember over 90% of wine here is now sold by 4 supermarket chains, and there is less and less diversity. Just endless big brands which are almost permanently discounted (two for the price of one, etc). So it’s getting harder all the time to sell what is inevitably a niche market product.

suiko

Re: But the distance....

Ah, but when were you here? I agree it used to be good, and still is probably the best place in the world to find a wide variety of wine, but you have to look a lot further these days! The market has changed a lot in the last five years. I bet you were here in the legendary glory days of Sainsbury’s , no?

suiko

Re: OK then...

You can still find an amazing variety of wine if you look for it(don’t know how I’d cope in Spain anymore!), but the supermarkets have got really boring. Shelves and shelves of the same brands.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar