New Verema wine shop

3 respuestas
    Verema

New Verema wine shop

Ver mensaje de Verema

Now, if you are living in Spain you can buy a selection of some of the most interesting Spanish wines in the brand new Verema wine shop.
    http://tienda.verema.com/

Right now we have 54 wine references in the shop. We plan to increase the number in the coming weeks.

We hope this new shop can be of your interest

rayol
    en respuesta a Verema

Re: New Verema wine shop

Ver mensaje de Verema

Let me start by saying how much I like this site.
    Although the English forum is not that busy it is a great site for all lovers of Spanish wines.
    I really appreciate the collected tasting notes.
    And this is my worry.
    I think there is a POTENTIAL conflict of interest when a site that reviews wines starts to sell them. I hope this does not occur and I am sure you are alert to this possible conflict.
    The old saying that the best vintage of a wine is the one currently for sale is understandable if you are the winemaker or merchant but a problem if you are an independent forum.

best wishes.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar