Happy New Year 2004!

8 respuestas
    Verema

Happy New Year 2004!

Ver mensaje de Verema

Welcome to everybody in this English-version of the Verema.com website.

As we explain in ’Who we are’ (https://www.verema.com/en/verema/whoweare.asp) this website and forum if for any enthusiast or professional who wants to read about the wine world (in particular, Spanish wines) or share his or her knowledge and experience with other enthusiasts.

Your comments about wine and food are welcomed!

And a very happy New year 2004!

Álvaro Cerrada
    en respuesta a Gastronauta

Re: Happy New Year 2004!

Ver mensaje de Gastronauta

Veremic?? jeje. You are so funny, Gastro.

Have a happy new year you and all the members of this community.

About wine... today i have tasted Vega Sicilia Unico 1986... i put my taste notes in the section ";Tasting notes"; tomorrow, i think... great wine, complet wine,which inspire to me remembers full of sense. marvellous.
    after, i have tastes a ";Tokaji Aszú 3 puttonyos, 1987";... well, i think is a very good wine, but it doesnt love to me.

i have to learn some tasting words, and wine vocabulary, i know :-))

best,

alvaro

THuRStoN
    en respuesta a Verema

Re: Happy New Year 2004!

Ver mensaje de Verema

It’s nice to read you in english (double work now :^). Hope this place gets crowed with lots of new english speaking friends (Gastro you don’t count :^) although your english is perfect).

Cheers,
    a.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar