March/10. No news about the spring...

4 respuestas
    jose

March/10. No news about the spring...

- Brouilly Vieilles Vignes 2008. Jean-Claude Lapalu Appellation Brouilly Contrôlée. (15.25 EUR)
    Daily beautiness. A moment, a breath, the traffic light blinking and disappear the touch of beautiness that maybe we worth every single day. Stones from the river crushing strawberries, touch of grapes stalk and that animal hint that recall the last sans soufrée from Lapierre I drank. My piece of beautiness today.

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2008. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,50 EUR)
    Howdy! No movement since last time I drank... but it's moved. Serious and changed with no change. Tougher, green peach and always the meadows. Herbaceous hint and growing intensity and acidity. Carbonic bubbles yet.

- G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2006. Azienda Agricola G.D. Vajra. DO Nebbiolo. (14.5 EUR)
    Hug and wrap you when in the dark forest. Wet leafs, forest and moss. Tannic in its way. Violet candies and licquorized strawberries. Maybe rough at the beginning, but when it's fond of you then surrender. More.

- Solera 1847 Oloroso Dulce. González-Byass. DO Jeréz-Xerex-Sherry (3,62 EUR x 375 ml)
    Medizins at the beginning, followed by wet wood in a cellar, touch of dates and prunes with a measured sweetness. Maybe I was expecting something more.

- René Mosse, Le Bois Brettault, 2006. AOC Anjou (9.9 EUR in an off coming from 19 EUR)
    Strawberries and beasts. Allowing it to breath comes hints of medizins and anis. Astringency. It's fine for the price, but I don't think the same when I look the original one.

- Carles Andreu Trepat 2008. DO Conca de Barberà. (9.9 EUR)
    Spicy. Pinetrees warmed by spring sun and an Ebro corner. Black ground pepper and nutmeg. Light and vivid. Suggest me the coming summer. More.

- Domaine de Chassorney "Sous Roche" 2006. AOC Saint-Romain. (17.9 EUR in an off coming from 34.9 EUR)
    Barnyard echoes, red stuff and tea. Quaffable, but by no means thrilling.

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar