Feb/10... a positive mind begins....

3 respuestas
    jose

Feb/10... a positive mind begins....

When the monthly wage arrives some days before... not so bad February then...

- Matsu "El Recio" 2007. Matsu Winery Arts - Vintae. DO Toro.
    Erasmus wine. So you are in a foreign country and you have your usual stuff in your backpack of spanish-lost... excepting the wine. This wine can makes sense for you in winters like this one. Quite similar to its little brother. Dense, dark and blackberries. Rounded shape. Nothing else The price of about 10-12 EUR is more than I would pay.

Disclaimer:
    The winery contacted to Olaf and me, by our blog, to send us this bottle with no cost.

- Oloroso Gran Barquero. Pérez Barquero, S.A. DO Montilla-Moriles (10.15 EUR)
    1 FF, 14 pts. 1100 pts appears in the price label... ehem... the wine didn't arrive yesterday to the wineshop. Soft hints of dried appricots under wet wood, nuts and tons of cigars into their case. Extremely dry sip. Nice oloroso that I would buy again to go on with cheese pairings.

- Domaine du Moulin, Le Clos du Meunet, 2007. AOC Cheverny (9 EUR)
    Let me tell you a story... Take the glasses and I open the bottle...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjjrHr2Yos
    This way, with white flowers, pine-trees warmed by a kind sun and that salty and hard notes that looks like minerality to me, the bottle is empty. This way, between pale moons and weary eyes, I'd open a second bottle.

- A Posteriori. Colet. DO Penedés.
    I do repeat my own words, as another face of my pomposity. This wine is autumn strawberries and winter roses. More red sparkling and less rosé sparkling. More wide and voluminous, but light. With a creaminess that heads to its brother Assemblage. More.
    Deg. 08-09

- Graillot Crozes Hermitage Blanc 2002. AOC Crozes Hermitage (12.65 EUR)
    Flabby. Touch of bitterness around bayleaf or maybe sage. Too soft. Nice, 'cos it's no disturbing hint at all, but nothing that moves you for a second sip. Enoughly good to be paired with food in third term.

- Domaine Piron et Lafont. Chenas Quartz 2005 (11 EUR)
    Precious. Precise. Stone strawberries, violets and touch of astringency and herbaceous hints. Tight and harsh.

- Roulot Bourgogne Blanc 2006. Domaine Roulot. AOC Borgoña (about 20 EUR)
    Citrics under a paraffin skin with a plastic hint. Roux, roasted... Days after there're two parallel lines with the fruit and coffee with peanut peels. It's a nice wine.

- Rickety Bridge Chenin Blanc 2009. W.O. Western Cape (4.35 EUR)
    Enoughly drinkable. It's not the top of complexities, but it's not so bad for the price.

- Viña Gravonia 1999. López de Heredia. DOC Rioja (PVP 9 EUR)
    Sweet orange over that typical spanish Roscón-de-Reyes, LdH-wood paired with coffe and milk, grapefruit that disappear a second after being. Nice to find it when missed.

- Brumas de Ayosa 2007. Sat. Vit Comarca de Güimar. DO Valle de Güimar. (11.15 EUR)
    Peach and orangetree leafs, no more. Fat, flabby and overpriced.

- La Ferme du Mont "Le Ponnant" 2006. Côtes du Rhône Villages (9.25 EUR)
    It shows improved after some hours uncorked. About 6 hours after appears a touch of fruit and a hint of medizins. Not so bad, not so good. It looks like being behind a curtain. It’s like looking the life behind a thick veil.

Regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar