Sitio de los viños

11 respuestas
    Carlosgrm
    en respuesta a Jandir_Passos

Re: Sitio de los viños

Ver mensaje de Jandir_Passos

In the brazilian links, that you recommended me, I’d seen two wines:
    Finca Sobreño and Cepa Gavilán. I buy these wines, frecuently (in Spain).
    Finca Sobreño costs 7 € approx and Cepa G. costs 8€ approx. I think you tasted Finca Sobreño. Finca Sobreño Seleccion especial (black label, fantastic) costs 15€ approx.
    Cepa Gavilan is Ribera Duero with fantastic Quality-Price Relation, is a complete wine with clod(¿?)(in spanish ";Terruño";)taste, but the brazilian price of F.Sobreño is 40 reales (15 € approx.) and Cepa G. 75 reales ( 29 € approx) then I think Cepa Gavilan’s brazilian price is expensive because the quality is the same.
    I’ll see more wines of these links, and I’ll tell you my opinion but the amount of wines is a few.

Regards & Cheers

Carlos Rodriguez
    Vigo-Spain

Jandir_Passos
    en respuesta a Carlosgrm

Ver mensaje de Carlosgrm

As I said you, the taxes and fee are high for foreigners products.But there is not other way if I want continue tasting goods wines.Soon I will buy finca sobreno and cepa gavilan.I`m sute that are goods choices.Of course those sites don´t cover all spanish wines.It´s impossible but have goods wines of Spain and others countries as you can see on it.

Salute e hasta la vista amigo !!
    Jandir

Jandir_Passos
    en respuesta a Carlosgrm

Ver mensaje de Carlosgrm

40 reais is cheap but the worst is for example Pintia(from Vega Sicilia): 22,50 euros in Spain but 82 euros in Brazil !!...

Well, I was wacthing www.sobreno.com In the next week I will ask it in mistral site.I`m very curious in taste this wine....

regards,
    Jandir

p.s:Brazil has some wines,too.If you wish learn about brazilian wines see it: http://www.miolo.com.br/site/PT/content/home/

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar